Boca Behavioral Health, a group private practice in Boca Raton, Florida, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our thriving group practice. We are a collaborative group of therapists that work well together in the office.
Our office is located in east Boca Raton, on Palmetto Park Road, with easy access to I-95. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Florida with 1-year post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience, registered with CAQH and willingness to be paneled with insurance companies. Those already credentialed with Optum/United Healthcare and/or other insurance companies are highly encouraged to apply.
Compensation is percentage based on income received and paid out biweekly. Therapists must have a niche and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
Boca Behavioral Health provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. Our office is well-respected in the community, and we are looking for therapists who will represent the practice and are passionate about mental health. The candidate will be independent contractor status.
What we offer
· A steady stream of referrals
· Exposure on social media and internet marketing
· Competitive compensation
· A supportive clinical environment
· Warm and welcoming office spaces with waiting rooms, noise machines, and therapeutic supplies
· Bi-Monthly group case consultation/Peer Supervision
· Work with children, ages 4-18 and/or couples
· Willing to work afternoons, evenings, and/or weekends
· Current State of Florida license as a LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D., or Psy.D. · Willing to work 14 hours per week or more (6+ sessions per day)
· Minimum 1-year post-independent licensure
· Paneled with insurance a plus
· Prior private practice experience is a plus
Benefits to joining the Boca Behavioral Health team!
· Strong referral sources
· Offices available to see clients in person
· HIPAA compliant telehealth platform to see clients virtually
· Assistance with scheduling appointments
· Credentialing assistance
· Support with insurances, co-payments, and patient balances
· EHR and/or virtual assistant that coordinates all administrative aspects of the practice; you are only responsible for the clinical responsibilities (providing psychotherapy and documentation)
· Establish positive, trusting rapport with patients
· Diagnose and treat mental health disorders
· Create individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances
· Meet with patients regularly to provide counseling, and evidenced-based treatment, and adjust treatment plans as necessary
· Conduct ongoing assessments of patient progress
· Involve and advise family members when appropriate
· Refer patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary
· Maintain thorough records of patient meetings and progress
· Follow all safety protocols and maintain client confidentiality
· Maintain proper licenses and certifications, follow professional guidelines, and ethical standards
· Contribute to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed
· Collaborate with Boca Behavioral Health’s administrative staff and management to exceed best practices and grow our organization
Successful Boca Behavioral Health providers will possess:
· Excellent clinical skills
· Strong interpersonal ability
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Ability to build rapport quickly
· Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
· Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
· Proficient in Office products, Excel, and Google documents, use of Electronic Medical Records
· Demonstrated ability to work well with professional colleagues, as well as those providing administrative support
· Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
· Familiarity with Simple Practice EHR is a plus
Boca Behavioral Health is an established and highly respected counseling center in Palm Beach County, and throughout the state of Florida. We are a team of highly specialized therapists.
We are centrally located in Boca Raton and serve clients virtually throughout Florida. We have a team of skilled professionals available days and evenings.
Our team is friendly, helpful, and trustworthy. We specialize in anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, couples & marriage counseling, family therapy, child & teen therapy, and parental guidance & coaching. We offer in-person and telehealth counseling.
We are in-network with the following insurance panels: Aetna, Cigna, Evernorth, Optum, Oscar, UMR, UHC, and United Healthcare.
We are out-of-network with most other major insurance panels and can provide documentation for patients to submit for reimbursement
Required education: Master's or Doctorate
Required license or certification: LMHC, LMFT, LCSW or Clinical Psychologist.
Job Type: Contract, 1099
Pay: $54-$150 per hour